Thursday, June 23, 2011

Realizations... and Heartburn... SO MUCH heartburn...

I'm not in high school anymore...  Do you realize what this means?

No... not that I have to join the rest of civilization in the "real world."

No, it doesn't mean that the "May 21st" guy will finally be right, either...

Nor that CSPAN will suddenly become entertaining...

It means that I can't post about high school anymore!

Which means that I have to find new material.

So now I'm going to tell you about my heartburn.  I have acid re-flux, so I have to take stupid pills that are stupid because stupid doctors told me that my stupid chest pain was a stupid condition.  Stupid.  And I haven't eaten anything yet, today...  Because it's summertime and I don't have to be anywhere so why accomplish anything before noon anyway?  But I have heartburn anyway.  Why?  Because my body hates me.  It's revolting against the presence of my slightly disturbed mind and the things that it seems to think are okay.  I don't affiliate with my brain... it usually gets me in trouble.

Know what I need?  A shirt that says "I'm not with you."  with a little arrow above it that points to my brain.  No one will understand it, but that's not important.  The important part is that I will no longer feel like I am associating with myself, which will make me feel slightly better and might just, possibly, get rid of my heartburn.

Relevance Score - 0%

2 comments:

  1. Nothing would make me happier than to see that t shirt :) I think you should work on it. And if you don't, then I'll make you one! I have a lot of shirt-making stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha... That would be wonderful, because I have nothing with which to make said T-Shirt. :P

    ReplyDelete